This job expired on 24 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 April 2023 at 9am
31 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Please speak to HR for full details
- View all Part timejobs - We welcome part-time applications
What skills and experience we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- A degree in a relevant subject area.
- Successful teaching experience in a relevant subject area.
- Thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum and changes in GCSE specifications as a result of GCSE reform.
- Experience of working in partnership with parents/carers to facilitate effective links between home and school
What the school offers its staff
Working for an Academy Trust that’s sponsored by Nelson and Colne College, an Outstanding local education provider; this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined teacher to join an establishment where they can have a real impact on student aspirations and success.
Delivering 11-16 Maths provision, the ideal candidate will be a dynamic practitioner who promotes and upholds the same high expectations as the Trust and its students. With a focus on sharing good practice, they will be committed to their own continuous professional development, and will engage enthusiastically with our quality processes to ensure that our students receive an outstanding experience.
Pendle Education Trust offers unparalleled staff benefits including fantastic professional development opportunities. Championing success and building student confidence, this post offers a real opportunity for someone with contagious enthusiasm to inspire, and make a difference.
Further details about the role
Key duties include:
- Planning and preparing high quality teaching and learning for 11-16 Maths.
- Developing and sharing resources.
- Delivering enrichment and enhancement activities.
- Completing required assessment duties in relation to student assignments.
- Valuing and support students to achieve their full potential.
- Being responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Colne Primet Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 746 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Colne Primet Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Colne Primet Academy became part of the Pendle Education Trust family in 2013 and has experienced transformational change across all areas since then. Former Principal Lynne Blomley has now moved into an Executive Principal for Secondary Education role with the Trust, and the Academy is led by Julia Pilkington. The school was named Secondary School of the Year at the 2021 East Lancashire Education Awards.
Arranging a visit to Colne Primet Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Eden Boys' School Bolton
Wolfenden Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 3QE
Darwen Vale High School
Blackburn Road, Darwen, Lancashire, BB3 0AL
Oakworth Road, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD22 7DU
Teacher of Mathematics - KS3-KS5
Tauheedul Islam Boys' High School
Sumner Street, Blackburn, BB2 2LD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool