Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Mainscale to UPS £25,714 - £41,604
The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher, an effective team player and be committed to raising the aspirations and achievement of all students.
• A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere.
• Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve.
• A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team.
• Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents.
• Opportunities for career development.
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience of teaching KS3 & KS4 maths within a secondary school, delivering outstanding results.
• A calm, understanding and friendly personality.
• The ability to manage behaviour and help students focus on any given task, encouraging students to interact with others and engage in a range of learning activities.
• A professional, dedicated and resilient approach.
• Commitment and dependability within the workplace with ability to use your own initiative.
• The ability to establish good relationships with students, acting as a role model and responding to individual needs.
• The ability to help plan, deliver and assess outstanding learning opportunities for all.
• The capability to work with Teachers and the SENDCo to ensure progress and development for students with additional needs.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Up to 563 pupils
11 to 16
About Huntcliff School
Huntcliff School is a popular school sharing a site with Saltburn Primary School on a joint learning campus. We are seeking to appoint a passionate and committed teacher for our Maths department, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and inspirational teacher to join our rapidly improving school.
The Vision Academy Learning Trust can offer you a professional challenge and a rewarding opportunity, working with collaborative schools that are passionate about the progress and development of every student.
Arranging a visit to Huntcliff School
Please contact Mrs K Emmerson via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01287 621010 to arrange a telephone conversation, we are currently restricting visitors into the school due to COVID guidelines and restrictions.