This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
20 March 2023 at 5pm
6 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- Fixed term - Until 31st July 2023
- £28,000 - £43,685 per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and professional Teacher with excellent subject knowledge to to join our Maths department.
We are looking for a teacher who can inspire and influence and who has:
- Evidence of professional development.
- Effective classroom management skills.
- Highest expectation of achievement, attainment, behaviour and ethos.
- A willingness to contribute to whole school activities.
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer:
- A positive and caring Christian ethos.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
Further details about the role
Fixed term until 31st July 2023
Required to start as soon as possible.
Our school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East.
St Hild’s Church of England School is in an exciting phase of its development and has high ambition for its pupils. With a strong Christian ethos we work effectively across the whole community to improve and enrich the lives of children.
We are incredibly proud to be an inclusive school with a higher than average number of children who have additional needs. As a result we prioritise high quality classroom teaching and provide bespoke support where appropriate.
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive in a collegiate and positive atmosphere, then please read the accompanying person specification and job description and return a completed application form and equalities monitoring form by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org later than 5pm on Monday 20th March 2023
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Hild's Church of England School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 691 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Walker Riverside Academy
Waverdale Avenue, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 4AW
Stockton Road, Middlesbrough, TS5 4AG
Torver Crescent, Sunderland, SR6 8LG
St Bede's Catholic School and Byron Sixth Form College
Westway, Peterlee, County Durham, SR8 1DE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hartlepool