This job expired on 9 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
9 March 2023 at 11:59pm
3 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours a week, permanent teaching position.
- MPS to UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
Whitelands Academy is a warm, welcoming and busy school where staff and students strive to be the best they can be. With a new Principal starting in September 2022, this is an exciting time to join the school.
If you are looking to continue your teaching career in a challenging and rewarding role within our school, then we want to hear from you. Come and join us on this exciting journey to help every child in our school reach their potential.
All About You
Do you have what it takes to join us? The Teacher we would like to join us will be:
- A proactive team-player, committed to collaborative working and school improvement.
- An inspirational, creative and self-motivated practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning.
- Committed to their own professional development journey.
- Skilled in planning and delivering exciting and engaging lessons.
What the school offers its staff
Why Work for us?
We think you will love working with us and here are some of the reasons why:
- We are a welcoming and supportive school with strong values and a caring ethos.
- Our staff are a hardworking team dedicated to helping children succeed.
- Our children are engaged and eager to learn.
- We have a supportive leadership team and wider school community.
- As part of The White Horse Federation multi-academy trust, we benefit from their support, encouragement, shared resources and outstanding CPD opportunities.
Why not come and see for yourself? We would love to welcome you to our school and show you around so that you can better understand our school environment. Please get in touch with the school office to arrange.
The White Horse Federation is a large Multi-Academy Trust in South West and South East England, committed to providing the very best education for our students. We believe in empowering our staff to be the very best they can be, and that is why you will find a wide range of professional development opportunities available to you when you join us.
We believe in valuing our staff, and one of the ways we can do that is by offering a range of benefits to our staff:
- Car Purchase Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Reward Gateway Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent Pension Scheme
Ready to Apply?
We hope we have done enough to give you a flavour of what it is like to work here. If you would like come and join us, then please apply today – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Whitelands Academy
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 242 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Whitelands Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01869 716996
At Whitelands Academy, the education we provide is guided by values of integrity, resilience, respect, ambition, and tolerance. These values are particularly important to us as we develop the students into lifelong learners and prepare them for a life beyond school. We are an 11-18, non-selective academy where everyone, staff and students, strives to be the best they can be.
Arranging a visit to Whitelands Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Birinus School
Mereland Road, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 8AZ
Oxford Spires Academy
Glanville Road, Oxford, OX4 2AU
Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 8PB
Lord Grey Academy
Rickley Lane, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK3 6EW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oxfordshire