We are seeking a Lunchtime Meal Supervisors to join our team at Marksbury Road to work 11.30am – 1.30pm (10 hours per week) Monday – Friday.
- To ensure students are appropriately supervised during the lunchtime break.
- To ensure that the meal is completed on time in a safe and hygienic setting.
- To ensure children play safely and supervise behaviour following the Academy’s Positive Behaviour Policy.
- To report to the Class Teacher or ALT any concerns regarding safety or behaviour.
- To help children enjoy a successive and enjoyable playtime.
Safeguarding of children.
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
The post holder will also be expected to:
- Support the aims, values, mission and ethos for the school and participate in a team approach to all aspects of school life.
- Take appropriate responsibility for safeguarding and children's welfare and be aware of confidential issues linked to home/child/teacher/school and keep confidences appropriately.
- Be aware of health and safety issues and act in accordance with the school's Health and Safety Policy.
As a member of our staff team you will be instrumental in promoting and providing outstanding standards of education and creating a stimulating and purposeful environment where our children will love to be and will make excellent progress. The successful candidatewill have a desire to work with our leaders in driving improvement and achievement for every child who comes to Marksbury Road.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
This job post has expired.