We are seeking a qualified MfL teacher (French & Spanish) to join our highly successful, flourishing and over-subscribed academy for September 2024.
We offer a warm, welcoming and highly supportive working environment, as well as a highly bespoke CPD package, progression routes, the opportunity to teach KS5, and many staff benefits.
If you have a real passion for your subject, the desire to teach committed and ambitious students, and would like to join an experienced and supportive department, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive package of benefits for our staff including:
- Employee benefits and wellbeing package
- Cycle to Work and Car salary sacrifice scheme
- The best professional development to support your career, including a comprehensive induction programme with Trust wide career opportunities
- EAP service which includes free confidential advice to staff and a counselling service available 24/7
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
If you have any questions about the role or wish to have an informal chat, please contact Letticia Annang (Regional HR Partner) at email@example.com. Visits to the academy are welcomed.
Closing date for applications: 26th January 2024. Interviews will be held as soon as possible thereafter.
We are committed to safeguarding and the welfare of children & young people and will conduct stringent recruitment checks including a full DBS check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.