- No, visa sponsorship not available
Full-time equivalent salary
- M1 - UPS3
MFL Teacher job summary
We are a successful selective Academy Trust school and are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, dynamic and inspirational full time teacher of Modern Foreign Languages to join the department in January 2024.
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to offer French, German or Spanish at KS3, KS4 and A level and can teach a second language (French, German or Spanish) to at least KS3 and, ideally, to GCSE. If you are passionate about learning, committed to the achievement of all students and enthusiastic about your subject, this is the post for you!
The post is suited to new entrants to the profession as well as more experienced teachers.
We have an excellent reputation for success and we offer:
• Intelligent highly motivated students
• A school renowned for the friendliness of its staff room and the potential of its students
• Opportunity to work in a supportive and forward thinking environment
• A leadership team committed to supporting professional development
Commitment to safeguarding
Poole Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application. Poole Grammar School also promotes equal opportunities for its workforce.
This job post has expired.