||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £26,309 to £38,174
Why work for Trinity School Sevenoaks?:
• We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
• We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
• We will prioritise your development and help you achieve your career aspirations
• Our new sixth form opened in September 2018. You can play an important part in shaping the school’s future
• Our students are exceptionally well behaved, polite and teachers are able to teach
• We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
• There is a real unity across the school and at every level
• You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
• We deliver a broad curriculum across all 3 Key Stages with opportunity for teachers to teach in all departments up to Key Stage 5
• We are a growing school and have additional responsibility points available for the right candidates and timetable release time for additional responsibilities
• We are only interested in employing exceptional staff because we believe that our students deserve nothing less. If you are successful, we will recognise this in your remuneration package
• There is ample on-site staff parking and designated staff work rooms
• Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
You will be committed to the development and progress of students, able to facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential and you will be the sort of person who enjoys a collaborative team working style, relishes a challenge and is resilient. The right candidate will have 2 – 3 years’ experience of teaching Spanish to KS5 with a proven track record of success. The ability to teach French at KS3 is also desirable.
We are a Christian school through and through and are very keen to uphold this important and foundational element at Trinity. You do not have to be a Christian to join us but be sympathetic to our Christian values.
We highly recommend you come and visit us to experience what others so readily affirm that Trinity is truly a unique place, with a calm and caring atmosphere.
We are recruiting as applicants apply therefore an appointment may be made before the close date.
Our school and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
Applying for the job
To apply please use the Apply now on the TES jobs website. Alternatively our application pack can be found on the school’s website www.trinitysevenoaks.org.uk and should be sent to email@example.com
More on how to apply
About Trinity School
Trinity is a growing, non-denominational Christian free school based in Sevenoaks, Kent. We are a single Academy Trust which operates under the sponsorship of 29 local churches in the Sevenoaks area. Trinity was founded in 2013 by a committed group of local people, many of whom are governors of the school. We are a 11-18, non-selective, mixed school and we attract many pupils who reach the standard to pass the 11 Plus. Half the intake have a faith reference. The sixth form was established in September 2018 and will grow to 240 students.
We moved into our brand new, state-of-the-art building in September 2016. We originally opened as a four-form entry school but are in the process of applying to become a six-form entry due to demand for places in the local area. A building expansion programme to accommodate more students has already started. At full capacity the school will eventually accommodate 1140 students.
Parents, staff and students describe the school as a truly special place to work, teach and learn. The culture is supportive, challenging and every member of the Trinity team has high standards and expectations and strives for excellence in every aspect of school life. Our vision and values permeate everything we do and this is demonstrated by our well-behaved students right through to our flourishing co-curricular programme. High quality teaching, coupled with outstanding pastoral care, ensures that our students have every opportunity to fulfil their potential.
Teachers are well supported and developed through our CPD programme. Our new, state-of-the art building has excellent, spacious facilities, well-resourced classrooms, designated staff work rooms and ample on-site staff parking.
As a Christian school, we promote ‘the Trinity Way’ in all we do: Truth, Excellence, Love, Leadership and Service. We believe that in doing so, students are well-placed to grow into confident, outward focused individuals who live rewarding and purposeful lives. We hold unswervingly to a belief that every Trinity student should receive an ‘education for life in all its fullness’.
Arranging a visit to Trinity School
If you would like any further information, arrange a visit or an informal discussion please contact Fiona Smith, HR Officer on 01732 469111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seal Hollow Rd, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 3SL