Manager – Senior Midday Supervisor/Headteacher
Acting as part of a team, to take care and
control of all the children on the school premises during the midday
break between the morning and afternoon teaching sessions.
the safety, welfare, and good conduct of the
pupils during the midday break .
To assist children in
selecting their meal and sitting in an
appropriate place in the dining hall, sandwich room.
· To assist children with eating their meal if applicable.
To clear tables when meals are finished and clear up any associated spillages.
· To enforce the necessary sanctions for maintaining good order.
· To admin ister basic first aid as required .
· To keep daily records of first aid admin istered, behaviour and sanctions employed, together with any other relevant records that may be needed.
· To provide pastoral care, guidance and routine advice to pupils as appropriate .
· Where necessary and appropriate to lead games and activities with the children.
· To alert Senior Midday Assistant and/or the Headteacher of any concerns regarding an indivi dual child or group of children .
To view the full job expectations please see the attached recruitment pack.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.