- View all Part timejobs
- Part time 6.25 hours per week – Term time only
12 – 1.15pm shift or 12.30 to 1.45pm shift
Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Grade A Point 1 £18,333 FTE
- £2,583 actual salary
Midday Supervisor job summary
Ashbrook Junior School is looking for a motivated, energetic and organised individual to join the Midday Supervisor team. You would be required to work either the 12 – 1.15pm shift or 12.30 to 1.45pm shift.
Main Responsibilities are:
• Supervision, organisation and safeguarding of children within the playground or dining hall environment.
• To ensure the smooth service of meals
• Organise and develop interactive activities for the children during play
• To use class registers and operate the system designed to ensure all children receive a school meal
• To encourage dining arrangements that promotes an orderly and pleasant meal service for pupils.
• To assist as required to ensure a calm, clean environment in the dining hall
The successful candidate will be friendly, have good communication skills as well as the ability to adapt their approach to suit the needs and different personalities of the children. You will:
• Exhibit a calm and reassuring manner
• Be passionate about making a difference to every child.
• value a team working approach and be keen to contribute and share your skills with colleagues
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
• Be punctual and reliable
In return we offer:
• A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven
towards continuously raising standards.
• a happy working environment with friendly and well-behaved children,
• Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
• Calm and purposeful environments
• Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
• Suitable training, including First Aid, where required.
• Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Ashbrook Junior School
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- School size
- 158 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
Ashbrook Junior School is a co-educational school for children between the ages of seven and eleven. It shares a split level site with the Infant School, off Victoria Avenue. We are fortunate in having fairly large, spacious teaching accommodation, with areas for small group activities, meetings and quiet reading. Our library area has recently been refurbished with new shelving through the fundraising of the PFA. We have large playgrounds and extensive grassed areas, including facilities for football, netball and hockey.
Arranging a visit to Ashbrook Junior School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like visit the school, please contact Mrs Samantha McKie, Office Manager on 01332 673785 to make an appointment.