- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
11:45 AM – 1:45 PM 10 hours per week term time only
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Grade 1 points 1 – 2 (£17,776 - £17,930 FTE)
- Actual salary
- Actual Salary £3,999 - £4,035
Avanti Hall is a school that is committed to giving all children an engaging and enriching
educational experience. We provide a richly diverse and connected school environment, representative of the world that our pupils will enter. Our pupils mature into individuals who are ambitious, open-minded and confident. Along with our academic pathway, we also take care to support individual character formation and spiritual insight through the Avanti Way.
We are now looking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated Midday Supervisors to start as soon as possible. If you are highly motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, high expectations, good interpersonal skills and a sense of humor, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
We are looking for someone who:
• Will enjoy a challenge and be able to motivate and improve a growing school
• Is passionate about being a midday supervisor
• Is resourceful, dynamic
• Is committed to their own professional development
• Will show commitment to the school’s values
• Is determined to be an outstanding midday supervisor
• Who wants to be part of a school which is on a journey to excellence
We are able to offer:
• A strong vision of Educational Excellence-Character Formation- Spiritual Insight
• Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly pupils
• A committed and motivated staff team supported by an effective School Stakeholder Committee
• Professional development with high expectations that everyone learns, grows and achieves
• Supportive parents and a School Stakeholder Committee
• A hardworking team of professionals who are encouraged to have high expectations.
• Excellent support and professional development for all
• want to be an outstanding Midday Supervisor who is passionate in providing the best experiences for our pupils.
• may come from any background, faith or non-faith, but who aim high, expect the best and thrive on collaboration and partnership.
• have a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential.
• understand how to keep our environment both inside and out safe.
Together, with your excellent lunchtime support and our commitment to raising standards and providing memorable experiences, we can help mould a future of compassionate, humble, respectful young people, able to communicate effectively through well-developed skills and able to contribute as fulfilled and successful British citizens. Be part of this journey with us.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 16
- Education phase
- Primary, Middle, Secondary, 16-19
- School size
- 282 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 16
About Avanti Hall School
Avanti Hall School is an all-through academy, which opened in September 2013. The Avanti Hall grounds on the outskirts of Exeter offer a site of inspiring natural beauty.
Our main building, Thomas Hall, was built in the 1600s, with established woodland surrounding the main campus area. The building was part of
Exeter University’s Duryard Halls of Residence for nearly 100 years before becoming a school.
Arranging a visit to Avanti Hall School
Please email email@example.com or call 01392 757371 to arrange a visit.