- You will enjoy a challenge and be able to motivate and improve a growing school
- Are passionate about being a Midday Supervisor
- Are resourceful, vibrant
- Are committed to their own professional development
- Will show commitment to the school’s values
- You want to be part of a school which is on a journey to excellence
Please view the full Job Description for more information on the essential criteria and skills required for this role.
About us and the role
Would you like to join a school with exciting opportunities? Would you like to work with pupils who have excellent learning behaviour and a thirst for knowledge? Would you like to work in a school that values you as a person? Then Avanti Meadows Primary School is the school for you!
We are looking for an innovative, inspirational Midday Supervisor who puts children's welfare at the centre of everything they do and will support our students in reaching their full potential.
Avanti Meadows opened in September 2021 and is the first of three brand-new schools planned for the new all-through Learning Village in Bishop’s Stortford North. Our pupil numbers are steadily increasing, and at full capacity, Avanti Meadows will be a 3-form entry primary school, providing parents and pupils with the highest standards of education and pastoral care.
The site for Avanti Meadows is a brand-new building with contemporary and first-class facilities, which will make for a unique learning experience.
Since our first school opened in 2008, Avanti Schools Trust has grown in a considered and gradual way. Now, we are a family of 10 schools across the UK, serving over 4,500 children and young people and 450 staff.
If you are highly motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, high expectations and good interpersonal skills, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a school which is driven by three key elements for both students and staff:
- Educational excellence
- Character formation
- Spiritual insight
Why should you apply
You will be working in a fantastic environment.
Avanti exists to help each person become a well-rounded human being through intellectual, moral and spiritual growth, and so make the world a better place.
What will you do?
- Supervise the children at all times during lunchtime on the school premises.
- Ensure that the children are behaving appropriately in line with the schools’ behaviour policy at all times including the dining room, playground and during wet lunch times.
- Engage with the children and ensure that they are active in purposeful and co-operative behaviour throughout the lunchtime period.
- In the event of any injuries or sickness making sure they are dealt with according to the school’s policy.
For a more comprehensive list of the job responsibilities, please view the full Job Description
This job post has expired.