Midday Supervisors are appointed to supervise pupils during the lunch break as part of a team under the direction of the Principal.
Midday Supervisors' work is primarily to:
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all pupils, both in the dining areas and on the playground
- Ensure that all pupils eat a healthy, well balanced lunch
- Support pupils to become more independent.
Djanogly values are at the heart of our scholars' success and our ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to Excellence, Resilience and Innovation. At Djanogly, we:
- Embody the belief that every child has the right to an excellent education and constantly strive to give every child the best opportunity to succeed and prosper through their contribution to the Trust
- Recognise and demonstrate the importance of working hard, showing resilience and paying close attention to detail to ensure every child achieves their best.
- Strive for excellence by demonstrating a commitment to innovation, engaging in CPD and constantly striving to improve provision and outcomes for pupils.
What we can offer you:
- A culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected
- A skilled senior leadership team with a strong ethos of mutual support and challenge
- Children who engage well and want to learn
- An embedded whole trust commitment to professional development
- A skilled and experienced central service team who proactively support our academies, enabling educationalists to focus on our core purpose – teaching and learning
- A real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and educators second
- Great Trust benefits including: free parking, company paid healthcare, travel discounts and excellent training and development opportunities
If you are dedicated to providing a high standard of responsible and compassionate supervision then we would love to hear from you!
Full details are available in the attached job description.
Djanogly Learning Trust is dedicated to safeguarding of the children in our school. As such, all successful applicants will undergo thorough safeguarding checks including an enhanced DBS certificate with a check of the child's barred list.
This job post has expired.