Grampian Primary Academy are looking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to provide a high-quality, supportive, and fun Midday for the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is patient, caring & self motivated
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal & organisational skills
- Can work effectively with & without direction
- Has enthusiasm, energy, integrity & professionalism
- Is a team player
- Is willing to roll up their sleeves & get stuck in!
We can offer you:
- A fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of children in our school
- A varied job where no day is the same!
- An organisation committed to supporting and enabling all staff
Your core duties will be:
- To support the welfare, health and safety of pupils at lunch time.
- To promote and foster good relationships between pupils.
- To challenge inappropriate behaviour & provide pupils with boundaries of expectable behaviour
- To care for children and where required administer first aid (full training will be given).
- To oversee the cleanliness of dining areas
- To assist in the supervision and running of activities during the midday break, including setting out and storing equipment.
- Encouraging pupils to eat healthy balanced meals.
- To organise pupil’s play activities either outside or in the classroom.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks which will, where applicable, include a health check, an enhanced DBS check, the Children’s Barred List check and satisfactory references.
It is an offence for an individual who has been disqualified from working with children to knowingly apply for, offer to, accept, or do any work in a ‘regulated activity’. The position advertised is a ‘regulated activity’.
Anthem will undertake a basic online check for all shortlisted candidates.