Old Hall Junior School are seeking to employ a Midday Supervisor. You will work as part of a team of Midday Supervisors, in supporting pupils during the mid-day break. You will be responsible for pupils’ safety and well-being, supervising them in the dining room, classrooms and on the playgrounds.
· 6 hours 15 minutes per week (Grade 3 pt 2)
· Monday to Friday, 38 weeks per year
The descriptions below of our ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘what’ define the work we are developing as a Trust. They are an aspiration, and we are always striving to achieve them.
We ensure our ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘what’ hold us to account for the work we do.
Why do we exist?
Our purpose is to ensure every LEARNER has choices about their future
· Our first job is to support and extend learning for pupils to provide them with the skills and knowledge to make those choices.
· Our second job is to make sure no child is ignored, no family is unsupported and no life is wasted, by providing intervention at the earliest opportunity.
· Our responsibility to education is to provide an environment where practitioners can collaborate, learn from each other, take risks and reflect.
How will we act?
We will use our purpose as a driver for our culture, ensuring we are;
Connected (sharing information openly, broadly and deliberately)
Helpful (embracing servant leadership and use initiative to solve the problem)
Organised (employing efficient strategies and trust colleagues to deliver)
Informed (asking coaching questions to understand what is happening)
Candid (disagreeing openly and compassionately)
Effective (only retaining our best elements and looking for continuous improvement)
Simple (avoiding complexity and increasing clarity)
What is our strategy?
We will use our culture to ensure the work of the Trust;
· Focuses on creating capacity (time and resources) for schools
· Ensures support is agile, providing intervention at the earliest opportunity
· Supports schools to employ and invest in the best educators for children
Old Hall Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Old Hall Junior School is committed to creating a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, age, disability, marriage or civil partnership.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
This job post has expired.