We are seeking 2 x Midday Supervisory Assistants to start as soon as possible. The role consists of supervising and assisting pupils during lunchtime, ensuring the pupil’s safety and well-being. You must be reliable and trustworthy and understand the importance of safeguarding the pupils in your care. You also need to be caring and patient, enthusiastic, enjoy the company of children and like playing games! Up to date first aid training would be an advantage, but not essential.
The hours will be between 11h35-13h05 every day, however will be discussed at interview to determine set times. This position is not specific to a year group and could be responsible for KS1 or KS2.
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Postholders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
The school is committed to safeguarding its pupils and we follow safer recruitment procedures. The successful applicant will undergo an enhanced DBS check.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
This job post has expired.