Title: MSA pupil specific cover
Pay Scale: Grade A
Part Time Role
Hours per week: 7.5 hours per week
Term Time: 38 weeks + 1 weeks per year (required for inset days or other (if applicable)
Start Date: October/November 2022
We are looking to appoint a highly effective MSA to support one of our pupils. This is an exciting opportunity to join our excellent staff team in our brand new school. This appointment would be for a fixed term in the first place but could lead to a permanent position.
We can offer –
- A ‘Good’ school with supportive, hardworking colleagues who care passionately about our school and the local community.
- Career progression/development(many of our MSA’s progressed to become TA’s).
- Good in school support.
- A fun and friendly working environment.
- A caring Christian ethos.
- Pupils with excellent behaviours for learning.
- A stunning new build!
We are looking for someone who-
- has a kind, calm and patient approach to supporting the needs of all children
- has experience of working with primary age children
- has a sense of fun!
- has the ability to use their own initiative
- has good literacy/numeracy skills
- has good behaviour management skills
- is interested in continuous professional development
For further details please contact the Academy directly though firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01553 636267. You can also visit our website which has lots of information and photographs. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and very much encouraged.
This post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations Gayton CE VA Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be required and the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references.
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Postholders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
The Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company (DONESC) has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in its academies and in the employment of people. The post holder will ensure that the DONESC meets its statutory obligations in relation to all aspects of equalities legislation. This post involves regular travel around the Diocese and maybe some evening and weekend work. This job description is not an exhaustive document. It reflects the duties and responsibilities applicable at the time of issue. Details and emphasis are subject to amendment and revision in the light of the changing of DONESC.
This job post has expired.