Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 to ensure excellent progress and outcomes for every child;
- Maintaining the highest quality of teaching and learning;
- Ensuring highly effective assessment and intervention
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status.
Essential skills and experience
Ability as a specialist to teach required subjects to the full ability range throughout Years 11-16.
A commitment and ability to fulfil the role of a teacher and tutor.
A good knowledge of how to apply the teaching and learning strategies which reflect national best practice in the required subjects.
Knowledge and skills to be able to teach and develop student skills in literacy, numeracy, and ICT as well as their personal development.
The characteristics of high quality teaching and the main strategies for improving and sustaining high standards of teaching, learning and assessment to support excellent progress for all students including students with special educational needs, students with English as an additional language, and high-achievers.
See Teacher Person Specification on school website for further requirements.
About Cape Cornwall School
- Cape Cornwall Street, Penzance, Cornwall, TR19 7JX
- Cape Cornwall School website (opens in a new window)