Oulton Primary School, Leeds, requires 2 committed teachers to join their team starting January 2024. These roles will be based in KS2 (Year 3/4 or Year 5/6). Full time, Fixed term until 31/08/24 (to be reviewed Summer Term depending on ongoing needs of the school/budget)- MPS/UPS. This post is suitable for both ECTs or experienced teachers.
Candidates must be confident to teach across the entire primary curriculum. You must be able to inspire and motivate our children and be committed to achieving high academic standards and accelerating pupil progress. Do you have the ability to make a real difference to children’s learning? We need positive people to join our team on our journey to raise standards across the school.
We do demand a lot but our children deserve the best; we need the best people to bring their enthusiasm, experience, skills and commitment to Oulton. We invite candidates who are wishing to begin their career or advance their professional development and have the potential to lead subject areas and other colleagues in the future. A full training/support programme for ECTs is available.
We are looking for teachers who have…
- Enthusiasm for creative learning and teaching
- The highest expectations of themselves and their pupils
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Experience of working proactively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Experience of teaching in KS2
We can offer…
- Happy children who are willing and eager to learn
- A modern learning environment both inside and outside
- Opportunities and support to develop and enhance your career
- Supportive, committed governors, staff and parents / carers, within a close, diverse community
- The full support of an experienced, successful ECT tutor/mentor and training programme if required
Have you the potential to be an excellent practitioner?
First and foremost we want skilled teachers who can provide fantastic learning for our children whilst we help you to develop your career.
This is an exciting time to join us on our upward journey. Visits strongly encouraged and welcomed by appointment.
Oulton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please make sure you download the SCHOOL application form, and email completed forms to address given. Due to our stringent safeguarding policy, CVs will never be accepted. All posts are contingent on enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
This job post has expired.