This job expired on 9 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
9 June 2023 at 11:59pm
26 May 2023
About Goodrich Community Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 521 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Class Teacher– September 2023
Salary: Main Scale
Goodrich is a large, friendly school in East Dulwich. We are looking for someone to join our teaching team for the new academic year; we would welcome applications from ECTs.
We are looking for candidates who are or have:
• Strong subject knowledge
• A passion for a creative and engaging curriculum.
• Ability to enthuse and motivate learners.
• Excellent practitioners with inspirational teaching.
• High expectations of children and staff and show a commitment to raising standards.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to working as part of a friendly, hard-working team.
We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and diverse school community.
• The challenge of maintaining high standards.
• The opportunity to work with an experienced leadership & management team and support staff.
• Children who are well motivated, well behaved and who enjoy learning.
• A stable, professional staff with a range of experience and skills.
• A strong and supportive parent community.
Visits to the school are very welcome. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs. Cathy Devlin, Deputy Headteacher for Teaching & Learning on 02086931050.
Closing date: Noon Friday 12th May
Shortlisting: 15th May
Please download an application pack, contact the school office on 02086931050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send completed application packs to Janet Amoako email@example.com
Goodrich school is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, social status, or disability.
Goodrich Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Arranging a visit to Goodrich Community Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London