11 days remaining to apply
Start date details
9 June 2023 at 11:59pm
26 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Minimum 3 day
- View all Part timejobs - Minimum 3 days
Full-time equivalent salary
- Main or Upper Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for candidates who are or have:
- Strong subject knowledge.
- A passion for a creative and engaging curriculum.
- Ability to enthuse and motivate learners.
- Excellent practitioners with inspirational teaching.
- High expectations of children and staff and show a commitment to raising standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to working as part of a friendly, hard-working team.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and diverse school community.
- The challenge of maintaining high standards.
- The opportunity to work with an experienced leadership & management team and support staff.
- Children who are well motivated, well behaved and who enjoy learning.
- A stable, professional staff with a range of experience and skills.
- A strong and supportive parent community.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Goodrich Community Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 562 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Class Teacher– September 2023 Salary: Main Scale Goodrich is a large, friendly school in East Dulwich. We are looking for someone to join our teaching team for the new academic year; we would welcome applications from ECTs. We are looking for candidates who are or have: • Strong subject knowledge • A passion for a creative and engaging curriculum. • Ability to enthuse and motivate learners. • Excellent practitioners with inspirational teaching. • High expectations of children and staff and show a commitment to raising standards. • Excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to working as part of a friendly, hard-working team. We can offer: • A friendly, supportive and diverse school community. • The challenge of maintaining high standards. • The opportunity to work with an experienced leadership & management team and support staff. • Children who are well motivated, well behaved and who enjoy learning. • A stable, professional staff with a range of experience and skills. • A strong and supportive parent community. Visits to the school are very welcome. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs. Cathy Devlin, Deputy Headteacher for Teaching & Learning on 02086931050. Closing date: Noon Friday 12th May Shortlisting: 15th May Interviews: TBC Please download an application pack, contact the school office on 02086931050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please send completed application packs to Janet Amoako email@example.com Goodrich school is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, social status, or disability. Goodrich Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Arranging a visit to Goodrich Community Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Beddington Infants' School
Croydon Road, Wallington, Surrey, SM6 7LF
Darrick Wood Infant & Nursery School
Lovibonds Avenue, Orpington, Kent, BR6 8ER
Lawdale Junior School
Mansford Street, London, E2 6LS
Warren Mead Junior School
Roundwood Way, Banstead, Surrey, SM7 1EJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London