At Oak Hill we offer a range of specialist subjects which are taught on PPA days. One of our specialist subjects is Music and we are seeking an experienced music teacher who will make a valuable contribution to the staff team and the Academy as a whole.We wish to appoint someone who is passionate about their subject and who is able to engage and inspire our pupils through the study of Music.
You must share our vision for the development of music and the impact that music can have on learning across the school.
This is a permanent role which will commence in September. The role is two days per week, Monday’s and Tuesday’s but where a Bank Holiday or Inset day falls on a Monday PPA is Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s.
We would love you to join us if you can demonstrate that you are:
- An excellent, enthusiastic and committed practitioner who believes in the value of continuing CPD
- Able to play a range of musical instruments to a high standard including: Ukulele, Recorder, Keyboard and Guitar
- Someone who has high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils
- Creative and able to make a difference
- Adaptable and aspirational
- Committed to securing good outcomes for all pupils and have a belief that all can achieve well
- A dynamic and forward looking staff who enjoy working together
- An “Oak Hill family” ethos to all pupils, staff and parents
- Children who are excited by school and love to learn
- A strong commitment to staff development – helping you to achieve the best in a supportive environment
- Upskilling Apprenticeship package
- An experienced and caring Academy Trust
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged.Please contact the Associate Principal to arrange an appointment via Rita Smith, details above.
Please also see attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information
This job post has expired.