- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Part time
Two days per week (0.4 FTE) - to be agreed with the successful candidate.
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
- £13,463-£17,049 pro rata
We are looking to recruit a talented Music teacher to join our team to support the school in providing the best possible standards of teaching and learning for our community. This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, highly motivated and ambitious and creative practitioner to join our outstanding school team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is dedicated and driven towards improving outcomes for every child.
• Is a strong, reflective classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning and has the ability and dedication to become an outstanding practitioner.
• Is keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a practitioner.
• Has excellent teaching and interpersonal skills.
• Is excited about learning and teaching and is committed to all elements of school life.
• Is a highly reflective practitioner
• Has a sound working knowledge of the primary curriculum.
• Has knowledge of implementing a varied and exciting music curriculum to pupils of all ages and abilities.
• Is passionate about music and raising standards.
In return, we can offer you:
• Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic pupils.
• A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationships across the school.
• An experienced leadership team working in partnership with the Primary Advantage Federation of schools to achieve more together.
• Exciting opportunities within our vibrant and multicultural community.
• A high focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members.
• Access to high quality professional development opportunities including ASTs, Consultant support, partnership CPD and Class based Lesson Study approaches.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 230 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
About St John and St James CofE Primary School
St John & St James CE Primary School is a one-form entry Primary School located in Hackney. We are a Federation of eight schools called Primary Advantage. We believe our schools can gain many benefits from working collaboratively and can achieve more by working together. We have made a commitment to a shared responsibility to the wider education community, the provision of good quality education and the improvement of life chances for pupils in the community beyond that of our own schools. Teachers, support staff, school leaders and Governors have added expertise in working alongside colleagues to improve provision and outcomes for pupils.
Arranging a visit to St John and St James CofE Primary School
To organise a school visit, please contact Nikki Lawrence, our Cluster Finance & Admin Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org