Hartsdown Academy, Margate, Kent, CT9 5RE
This job expired on 30 June 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
30 June 2022 at 12:00pm
14 June 2022
About Hartsdown Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 697 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Hartsdown Academy website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
Help children make their dreams reality and put an end to wasted potential. A child from a disadvantaged background is much less likely to get good GCSES and go on to higher education. The impact of this lasts a lifetime. The number of children in poverty continues to increase and Thanet is one of the poorest areas in the UK.
Hartsdown refuses to accept that a child’s past and circumstances define their future and are looking for people who are committed to ensuring that every child has an education that gives them an amazing life.
• that education is the key to a successful and fulfilled life
• that success is determined by effort and character
• that education is more than exams it is about supporting children to be curious and internationally minded citizen who love learning and want to improve the world
• that a great school changes lives
It is hard work at Hartsdown but you become part of a team that is committed to changing the world, one child at a time.
Our commitment to you In return for your commitment to our children we offer a supportive environment with opportunities for progression and development.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent