Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (31/08/2021)
Main Scale M1, £25714 per annum
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, effective and inspiring teacher to join our teaching team from September 2021. The role is for Teachers' Main Scale 1, and would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher. This role could either be fixed term until 31st August 2022 or permanent.
We require a teacher who:
• is an excellent practitioner,
• is committed to the delivery of high quality learning experiences across the ability range;
• is inclusive in their practice with high expectations of all;
• is a good communicator with the ability to self-direct and work as part of a team;
• will support the distinctive Christian ethos of the school.
The age group for this role can be tailored to the strengths of a successful candidate. Please state a preference/area of strength in your application.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of dedicated and supportive professionals in a historic church school founded on a nurturing ethos, providing our pupils with exciting and memorable learning experiences.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
416 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Mark's Church of England Primary School
St Mark’s Primary School is a thriving, happy, nurturing, inclusive Christian community of learners in the Diocese of Salisbury. Ofsted say we are a ‘good’ school (2018) and our SIAMS Church School Inspection again rated us as ‘outstanding’ (2018).
The school is a two-form entry academy, part of the Bournemouth Septenary Trust and sits at the heart of Bournemouth, an active, diverse and vibrant town on the south coast of England.
So what is distinctive about our vision?
• An uncompromising pursuit of an ‘every child’ policy that seeks to ensure the flourishing of all children
• The relentless pursuit of improving performance and standards in every area of school life
• A supportive environment for staff and pupils that contributes to the success of improved learning and wellbeing
• Christian values and ethos that permeate all aspects of education and behaviour
• “The partnership with the local church (St Mark’s) is exceptionally strong” (SIAMS 2018)
• St Mark’s has a strong local reputation for its inclusive practice and SEND provision
Arranging a visit to St Mark's Church of England Primary School
A tour of our school can be found on our website under “Parents” (https://www.st-marks.bournemouth.sch.uk/starting-school-september-2021/).