Newly Qualified Primary Teacher
Rushmore Primary School, London
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
We are looking for someone who:
-Is an excellent and passionate classroom practitioner
-Demonstrates high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
-Has a commitment to inclusive teaching which truly supports all children from all groups to achieve their absolute best
- Excellent continued professional development opportunities
- Enthusiastic and friendly children, supportive parents and governors
- A highly motivated and supportive staff team
- The chance to start in July and payment for the summer holidays
Applying for the job
Please download the attached application form or click on the apply now button.
To find out more about our school please visit our school website;
Once completed please send your application to email@example.com
Application closing date: 4:00pm on Wednesday 1st July 2020
Interviews to be conducted on Wednesday 8th July 2020
- Application_Form_(schools) (1) (2).doc  0.55 MB
- Class teacher JD and PS Primary CT Sept 2020.docx  0.43 MB
- Advert Newly Qualified Primary Teacher Post for Sept 2020 start.docx  0.04 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||481 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Rushmore Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Rushmore Primary School
At Rushmore we grow exceptional people!
Our children come to us as unique seedlings; our dedicated staff nurture and protect each of them, giving everyone the best chance to spread their branches and stand tall.
Together, we blossom and grow a thriving community where we enjoy learning from each other and with each other.
Rooted by their knowledge and values, our children are ready to make their mark in the world beyond.
Elderfield Road, London, E5 0LE