We are looking for an NQT that is keen to grow with the school and become a valued member of our team. Clara Grant is open to new creative ideas and we are happy for you to bring any specialities you may have to the team.
The school is able to offer:
• Support throughout your NQT year and beyond
• Excellent opportunities to develop and progress your teaching career
• The school promotes a good work-life balance
This role requires:
• a creative teacher with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• experience of teaching KS2 (teaching practice)
• a firm commitment to upholding the Clara Grant aims, ethos and values
Applying for the job
For an application pack, please email email@example.com or visit our website: http://www.claragrant.towerhamlets.sch.uk/Vacancies-.html Please return your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a popular, friendly and inclusive two-form entry primary school looking to appoint an ambitious NQT for a Year 3 Class. We are proud of our school and its commitment to the children and the community we serve. We are a Rights Respecting and are looking to strengthen our current teaching team.
Arranging a visit to The Clara Grant Primary School
We would welcome and encourage potential candidates to visit our schools. Please email to arrange this.