|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Leadership Range 12-16, £53,856 - £59,528 pay award pending|
Rosebrook Primary School is seeking to appoint an excellent Deputy Headteacher who can demonstrate outstanding practice and an ability to harness the skills and enthusiasm of all staff and pupils. They will work in partnership with the Headteacher to lead the school on its journey to providing an inspirational education for all, helping to provide the very best for every child and family in the community.
This post is non class-based although a key part of the role is developing teaching and learning so there will still be an element of teaching
The Deputy Headteacher will play a pivotal role in the life of the school, community and the wider Academy Trust via;
• Sharing in the leadership and management of the School
• Supporting the Headteacher in meeting the aims of the School
• Being a role model for teaching and learning
• Making a distinctive contribution to raising pupil standards
• Contributing effectively to the work of the wider school team
• Ensuring the continuation of the high standards of safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children
• Working with families within the community to support their children’s education
• Engaging in training and development opportunities and using the outcomes effectively to improve pupils’ learning.
Applying for the job
Application forms and further details are available via the Ad Astra website site:
Please upload your completed application form via the link on Ad Astra’s Website: http://www.adastraacademytrust.com/careers/More on how to apply
|School size||465 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Rosebrook Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Rosebrook Primary School
Rosebrook opened on 1st September 2008, serving the Roseworth community in Stockton-on-Tees, in the North East of England. In March 2009, staff and pupils moved into a brand new, purpose built, state-of-the-art building, which has 12 classrooms looking out onto extensive outdoor play areas and a Foundation Stage Unit for Nursery and Reception children with its own soft and hard play areas. It also has the benefit of a specialist provision known as the ‘Hub’ for children with autism.
Rosebrook Primary School is a 450 place primary school with a 39 place nursery. There are two classes in Reception through to Year 6.
On 1st November 2016, the school became part of Ad Astra Multi-Academy Trust.
Arranging a visit to Rosebrook Primary School
Visits to School are warmly encouraged and candidates are welcome to visit us at a time of their convenience. Please email email@example.com
Rudyard Avenue, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 9LF