NQT for KS1 or Early Years
Grange Park Infant and Nursery School, Hayes, Middlesex
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Subjects||Other, Other, Other|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £28,355 to £40,035|
The successful candidate will be responsible for a class and they will be expected to:
• Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class ensuring equality of opportunity for all
• Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
• Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
• Act within the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards.
• Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Need to be a PGCE Student or undertaking a course leading to Qualified Teacher Status.
The opportunity to work with an experienced, positive and caring staff team who will guide, mentor and coach you through your NQT year. We have an excellent record of supporting NQTs and many senior members of our teaching staff began with us as NQTs and continue to progress their career with us.
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||400 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 7|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Grange Park Infant and Nursery School website (opens in a new window)|
Lansbury Drive, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8SF