||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||MPS - will be discussed at interview
St Joan of Arc Catholic School is seeking a newly qualified Teacher of Maths to join our high performing and successful academy for January 2021.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about teaching engaging lessons that help students make sense of the world around them.
The successful candidate will:
• be committed to working in pursuit of success for students and of raising standards
• be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality lessons to students
• be sympathetic to the aims, ethos and values of the school
Why work at St Joan of Arc Catholic School?
• great support for NQT’s including a dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and excellent training
• an Ofsted rated ‘good’ school with behaviour and attitude to learning identified as ‘outstanding’
• a strong ethos with clear vision and values with an emphasis on care and respect
• students with a wide range of abilities and from a diverse range of backgrounds
• an encouraging and friendly staff who also run regular social events
• a school community that is committed to serving each other and to developing students into caring, active and well-rounded citizens
• supportive line managers who want to see you thrive and succeed
• a rolling CPD programme with many opportunities to support your professional development
• talent is nurtured with excellent opportunities for career progression in both pastoral and academic roles
• 11-18 provision with the opportunity to work in a caring tutor team
an ongoing programme to improve the school’s buildings and facilities
• very attractive school grounds
• an easily accessible location with exceptional transport links, close to the Metropolitan and Chiltern Line railway station and with ample car parking on site
• a 5 minute walk from the town centre with its shops and services
If you want to know what pupils and staff love about St Joan of Arc School please do visit our career site where you can watch our video.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply today. We really look forward to receiving your application.
St Joan of Arc Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and medical clearances
St Joan's offers great support for NQT’s including a dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and excellent training.
For more information see application pack via school website at https://www.joa.herts.sch.uk/290/why-work-at-st-joan-of-arc
Applying for the job
Please apply using the Teacher Application Form available in the documents section of this listing, or on our school website.
More on how to apply
Application forms can be emailed to : The HR Administrator, at email@example.com.