The role is Term Time only, 39 weeks per year, 30 hours per week.
8:45am – 3:15pm (half an hour lunch break)
The role will be to support the wider nursery each morning and then to work 1:1 with a child each afternoon.
Applicants must hold an Early Years Level 3 qualification (as a minimum)
The Nethersole CE Academy Nursery is set within the school in the village of Polesworth.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for early years’ education,
- Has a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum,
- Has the ability to form good working relationships with parents and the wider school community,
- Is highly motivated and able to act on their own initiative,
- Is able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and will be able to communicate with and motivate children effectively,
- Is patient, good humoured and flexible,
- Enjoys being part of a hardworking and committed team and will support the school’s Christian ethos and policies.
We can offer you:
- Happy, friendly children who enjoy learning and coming to Nursery,
- A strong, dedicated team,
- Highly supportive Parents and Multi Academy Trust,
- A Nursery set in beautiful surroundings with lots of opportunity for outside learning.
- Pension Scheme/LGPS
Birmingham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and follow our safer recruitment policy.
This job post has expired.