Nursery Assistant @ St Michael’s CE Primary School
9.00-3.30pm term time only (would consider part- time hours)
Fixed Term until August 31st 2024
To start as soon as possible.
Would you like to make a difference? Are you committed to giving children the best start in life? We would like to appoint an outstanding Nursery Assistant to join our fantastic Early Years team.
- The successful candidate will:
* have a passion for Early Years’ education
* enjoy working as part of a hardworking and committed team
*be imaginative and enthusiastic, with the ability to inject fun into play and learning – a great sense of humour is vital!
* will be able to communicate with and motivate children effectively
*have a strong commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of all children
*Ideally have an EYFS Level 2 or above qualification
What can the school and Trust offer you:
- Comprehensive rewards and employee assistant programme, including Cycle to Work and Gym membership
- Recognition of continuous service
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme/LGPS
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and follow our safer recruitment policy.
This job post has expired.