Main Pay Scale (at least 3 years experience)
We are seeking applicants who are dynamic, enthusiastic and committed to raising standards in our forward thinking, happy and hardworking school.
We are looking for teachers who will;
• Proven high standards of teaching and learning in Early Years practice
• Have high expectations of achievement, attainment and behaviour
• Can look and think ‘outside the box’
• Reflective and always looking to improve their practice
• Eager to work as part of a team to help every child reach their full potential
• Determined to make school life a positive, rewarding and enjoyable experience
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect.
• Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
• Experience in Foundation Stage is essential
Applying for the job
Please visit greater manchester jobs and complete application formMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
210 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Fir Bank Primary School
We are excited to be able to offer a unique opportunity to establish a new nursery class here at Fir Bank.
Fir Bank is part of The Oak Trust with North Chadderton and Thorp Primary School. This gives us the opportunity to work closely with two collaborative schools both of whom share our fundamental values and ethos, providing a high quality and inclusive education which allows all our children in our school to succeed.
We are looking to recruit a permanent class teacher to join our team in September 2021.
Those who join our team will be able to demonstrate that they share our values, are highly motivated to work with colleagues, a commitment to continuously develop their skills and pursue professional excellence, and are committed to providing the highest standards of teaching for all children. If this is you then we would be delighted to receive your application.
Arranging a visit to Fir Bank Primary School
Informal visits are welcomed by appointment following covid guidance. Please ring 0161 624 9577 to make an appointment