We are seeking to appoint a committed and highly motivated teacher to join our dedicated, hardworking and professional staff.
The applicants should be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent practice in Teaching and Learning
• An ability to inspire and motivate children to learn through stimulating and original ideas
• Well-informed subject knowledge
• A commitment to high standards across all areas of school
• An understanding of the key role of assessment leading to pupil progress
• The ability to work well in a range of teams and nurture excellent outcomes for all our children
• The ability to develop positive relationships with children, parents and support services
• A creative and enthusiastic approach
• A specialist subject/interest in an area that would benefit our pupils
• A good sense of humour
• A willingness to contribute to after-school activities
Applying for the job
Application forms are available to download from the school's website at:
http://www.whitehousepri.org.uk and email: email@example.com Completed applications to be returned by 4pm on the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Whitehouse Primary School is a unique school where we have provision for children with medical and physical learning difficulties. We have approachable, friendly and hardworking staff, who ensure all children have an opportunity to learn in a rich and varied environment. Our children find that learning at Whitehouse is fun with a new adventure every day. Our staff provide the right quantities of support challenge and care for a recipe for success. We are a lively and busy school where the staff take an active role in extra-curricular activities enhancing the experiences for all our children.
The school has good CPD training and support in order to develop excellent teaching and learning practice. The children are a delight, keen to learn and enjoy their time at school. The governors take an active interest in supporting and challenging the school.