The role offers an exciting opportunity to join our well-resourced, busy and thriving Nursery and Primary School where we are seeking to appoint and inspiring, creative, calm, responsive, caring and enthusiastic individual to support our fabulous children. The Teaching Assistant will be responsible for supporting and organising a range of stimulating and educational activities throughout the day, providing the children with a combination of social learning, outdoor and indoor play and fun, engaging activities. Please see the job description for specific details and requirements.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who:
- Has a flexible approach and ability to work as part of a team committed to excellence
- Is willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life
- Demonstrates excellent classroom practice with high standards of teaching and learning
- Has GCSE Maths and English
- Has the ability to think on their feet and use their initiative
- Is motivated, passionate and reflective about their work
- Has a commitment to professional development and the skills to engage positively with practitioners, parents/carers and families
We can offer:
- A ‘Good’ school January 2020 Ofsted.
- Happy, enthusiastic pupils with excellent learning behaviours
- Excellent DNEAT trust support and professional development opportunities.
- Supportive training
- An opportunity to shine
- Excellent resources, space and facilities
- An outdoor wildlife learning area, pond and school farm
Thomas Bullock CE Primary and Nursery Academy is a one-form entry school. We are a Good school Ofsted, January 2020 and we are moving at pace on our journey to Outstanding. As a member of DNEAT we are greatly supported by our Trust, a strong governing body and the community of Shipdham. If you are enthusiastic, kind, positive, optimistic, hard-working, have high expectations of pupils and are adaptable, then we are looking for you. We welcome applications from outstanding practitioners.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
This job post has expired.