- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- Grade 4, SP10 - 15 (FTE £25,979 to £29,777 / Actual £12,622 to £14,467)
We are seeking a skilled, experienced and flexible Early Years practitioner to lead our two year old room from 9am-12pm daily (in the first instance - we intend to open the room all day as the number of two year olds on roll increases) and to oversee our lunchtime nursery provision. This is equivalent to a grade 4 Higher Level Teaching Assistant position, although you do not need a formal HLTA qualification in order to apply. Planning, preparation and meeting times are included in the contracted hours; additional hours may also be available according to the needs of the school.
We are a welcoming, inclusive school community rated ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features by Ofsted.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a positive impact on the attainment and progress of pupils;
- Undertake a range of specialised tasks to support the learning and development of pupils;
- Promote pupil independence and positive behaviours for learning through a ‘least help first’ approach;
- Have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and/or experience, including in English and maths, and a full and relevant Level 3 qualification (or higher).
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- Friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given;
- A wide range of CPD opportunities, in association with the Unity Research School and Unity Teaching School Hub;
- Opportunities for career progression across the trust;
- A dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
This job post has expired.