|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Lead Practitioners range 1 to Lead Practitioners range 2, £41,065 to £42,093|
We want to hear from inspirational EYFS practitioners who are interested in a unique and exciting opportunity to join our team. We are looking for a confident, passionate practitioner to join our leadership team and contribute to ongoing school improvement within the federation. The position has a teaching responsibility alongside leading the nursery.
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding and creative practitioner who can motivate others and achieve great results.
- A person with a positive approach, drive, high expectations of themselves and others.
- A good listener and team player with the ability to communicate well with and inspire the whole school community.
- Passionate about children’s learning and determined to see that all children are inspired and succeed with enjoyment and enthusiasm.
- Abe to bring new qualities and strengths to our school to move it on to the next stage in its development.
- A person who actively seeks new ideas and research to inform their practice.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
The successful candidate will have experience of:
Teaching at FS1/2 and/or KS1 for at least two years.
Working in a senior post in a school.
Utilising performance development techniques for teaching and support staff.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Demonstrate an ability to work with pupils and staff alike.
• Present plans and strategies to both educationalists and non-educationalists in a clear and concise manner.
• Show that they have a good understanding of the principles behind school improvement, including school improvement planning, monitoring and reviewing progress.
• Judge a situation effectively and have the confidence to act on their initiative so that an effective solution is developed.
• Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the responsibilities and roles that come with being a senior leader of a school.
• Data analysis and targeting interventions to address outcomes.
High level of CPD
Member of Senior Leadership Team within the nursery federation
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||99 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 5|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Central Community Nursery School website (opens in a new window)|
About Central Community Nursery School
43 Nuns Street, Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 3LR