The Vale Academy, Dunstable, Bedfordshire
|Job role||Teacher, Leadership|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||NJC grade L4 point 9 – £17,636 (20,344 FTE )|
The Vale Academy are looking to recruit a Nursery Leader to join our delightful and successful team. We are looking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic individual that will manage our team effectively and provide a purposeful, stimulating environment that allow all our children to play, develop and learn. The essential quality of an academy leader is to provide all practitioners with an example which demonstrates the commitment required to achieve excellence and academy improvement.
• Managing professional development and review.
• Liaison with the local community, the home and other agencies.
• Monitoring and evaluating standards of teaching and learning.
• Organising and managing day to day procedures to enable the smooth running of the Reception provision.
• To co-ordinate and evaluate the Quality of Education within the Nursery provision and to liaise with other members of the Leadership Team where necessary, to ensure continuity and progression throughout the curriculum.
• Be actively involved in the whole academy community, liaising with leaders in all areas.
• To make strategic evaluations of personnel issues as a supportive and well-motivated team member.
• The post holder will ensure the smooth running of the Nursery provision and contribute to initiatives to improve/develop the academy’s response to Government legislation and children’s services guidelines. The post holder is accountable to the Deputy Headteacher.
• Start Date: September 2020
• Salary: NJC grade L4 point 9 – £17,636 (20,344 FTE )
• Job Role: Permanent contract, full time, term time only
- Nursery Leader Recruitment Booklet.pdf  0.68 MB
|School size||472 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||The Vale Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About The Vale Academy
Nursery and Primary Academy
Wilbury Drive, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU5 4QP