We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and dedicated Nursery Nurse to join our Gray’s Farm family. If you have a passion for working with children in an exciting and dynamic environment, where the children are at the heart of everything we do, then this position is for you. If you believe you are what we are looking for, we can offer you:
● Delightful children who are highly respectful of their peers and staff - ‘Acceptance and respect for all are at the heart of the school’s work.’ (OFSTED 2021)
● A strong focus on child and staff wellbeing - for everyone to be their best, they must be in a position to be so;
● A very supportive school community that works together and supports each other;
● A culture of high expectations, coupled with a warm and nurturing ethos;
● A ‘family friendly’ day, which allows for time out of school during term time;
● Outstanding CPD and development opportunities tailored to your individual needs
● The backing and support of a well-established Senior and Middle Leadership Team as well as an outstanding academy trust
● Free Access to an employee wellbeing scheme
● A variety of career path routes into teaching (including SCITT through TKAT); following the footsteps of many of our current teaching staff.
Do you want to be part of an amazing team in an incredible school where we laugh every day? Do you want the children to be the best that they can be? Then Gray’s Farm may be the school for you! Gray’s Farm Primary Academy strives to provide children with the best opportunities to achieve, not only across the curriculum but through a diverse range of excellent experiences both inside and outside the classroom to benefit the whole child. For further information about the school please visit the school website:http://www.graysfarm-tkat.org/
To apply for this vacancy please fill in an application form using the person spec which can be found below and send it to the school office email address:email@example.comWorking for TKAT: In return, as an employee of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), you will benefit from:
● A wide variety of opportunities for professional development,
● Opportunities to work flexibly, where possible,
● Our support for your wellbeing at work,
● Membership of a generous pension scheme,
● Free eye tests at Specsavers, and
● The option to join our employee discount scheme.
Our Commitment - Equal, Inclusive, Diverse - TKAT is committed to inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity by encouraging and welcoming differences, listening to individual experiences, aspirations and accomplishments and learning how to grow better together. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic; this includes applicants wishing to work flexibly.
Access to interview - should you be selected and invited to interview please let us know if you require us to adapt the interview environment. If we can accommodate practical workplace adjustments to assist, we will.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of applications. If you have not had any communication within 10 days of the closing date please take this as confirmation that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Safeguarding - TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps