We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and proactiveNursery Nurse to join our supportive and collaborative team. You willencourage our children to be unique, foster their curiosity and support them on a journey of discovery enabling them to be inquisitive and confident learners.
You’ll immerse yourself with our stimulating EYFS curriculum and engage in learning through creative play. The ability to sing in tune is not necessary; however, the ability to sing out of tune in front of children is essential.
You will be extremely well supported, working alongside a committed team of practitioners and teachers. It’s not necessarily the length of your experience that we’re most interested in, it’s your passion and commitment to our mission, ensuring every child, whatever their background, receives a high quality education.
The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT) is one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South & East of England with 45 Primary and Secondary Academies in the TKAT Family. Our ultimate aim is to ensure we drive educational standards through the provision of outstanding teaching, leadership and learning for all. Within the #oneTKATfamily, the shared and common purpose is to work together as a community of schools to ensure that every child, whatever their background, receives a high quality education. We place a high value on collaboration; ‘achieving more together’, giving staff the opportunity to come together and learn, ensuring a shared sense of purpose across our network and by sharing expertise across the TKAT family.
About Willow Brook Primary School
Willow Brook Primary School currently has 181 pupils ranging from 3 – 11 years. At Willow Brook we ensure every child receives a well-rounded education, develops a lifelong love of learning and achieves their best. We are at the heart of the local community, to find out more visit our website here.
To discover what makes Willow Brook so incredible, please arrange a visit by contacting the school office on 01206 864375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a flexible approach to interviews and can offer a range of dates and times to suit your personal circumstances.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of applications.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A great communicator who develops positive relationships with young children
- Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
- Passionate, resourceful and creative about children learning through play and physical activities
- Able to organise and solutions driven
- Able to promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
Investing in our employees wellbeing and career development is a priority for us, we can offer you:
- Excellent ongoing CPD, career development and vast promotion opportunities across the trust
- Coaching and mentoring from the academy’s experienced leadership team
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Friendly and supportive environment, where everyone is committed to a work lifebalance
- The opportunity to be part of exciting development and innovative change
- Access to trust resources and materials to help plan and deliver great lessons
- Cycle to work scheme
- TKAT Widerwallet discount program with a wealth of discounts
- Free eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme - free & confidential advice on a variety of subjects ranging from physical and mental health to financial help
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full safer recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
Our Commitment - Equal, Inclusive, Diverse
TKAT is committed to inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity by encouraging and welcoming differences, listening to individual experiences, aspirations and accomplishments and learning how to grow better together. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic.
This job post has expired.