14 days remaining to apply
Start date details
13 April 2023 at 11:59pm
8 March 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £24,254 - £35,081 (GUNQ1 - GUNQ6 )
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a candidate who will be:
- An outstanding early years practitioner.
- Committed to high standards of teaching and learning.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven experience liaising with parents and carers.
- Innovative and inspirational.
- Enthusiastic and committed to a strong belief in teamwork.
- Able challenge and motivate children.
- Committed to working with parents and the wider community.
- Passionate about the children's learning, progression and welfare.
What the school offers its staff
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 41 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Floreat Wandsworth Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 313 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Q1E Class Teacher at Belleville Wix Academy
Belleville Wix Academy
Wix's Lane, London, SW4 0AJ
Leatherhead Trinity School and Nursery
Woodvill Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7BP
All Saints' CofE Primary School N20
116 Oakleigh Road North, London, N20 9EZ
Thames Ditton Junior School
Mercer Close, Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7 0BS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London