|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||MPS (£24,373 - £35,971) per annum, pro rata (actual salary £13,405 - £19,784 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package|
Part-time (0.55 FTE) fixed term until 31/08/2021
MPS (£24,373 - £35,971) per annum, pro rata (actual salary £13,405 - £19,784 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Bannerman Road Community Academy.
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for this post should be:
• Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
• Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges that working in a busy, successful inner city school can bring.
• Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
• An innovative practitioner who values and can support positive play and work as a team to resolve conflict.
• A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
In addition the successful candidate will have a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Bannerman Road Community Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing date: Monday 21st September 2020 at 9:00. Interviews: Monday 28th September 2020 (to be conducted via Microsoft TEAMS)
Bannerman Road Community Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
Applying for the job
Please complete a VT Application form
|School size||392 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Bannerman Road Community Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Bannerman Road Community Academy
Bannerman Road Community Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is an inclusive primary school in Bristol. We share our setting with the Children's Centre, providing education and caring support for our children from 2 to 11 years old. Our two modern buildings in inner city Bristol, Easton are linked by play areas and our developing landscaped areas are used in forest school activities for all children. We celebrate our diverse and multi-lingual community and believe that all pupils are entitled to high quality, engaging and exciting teaching and learning. We have high expectations and challenge everyone to reach his or her full potential.
“BRCA is a vibrant, happy and friendly school located in Easton, Bristol. We are committed to providing an engaging and exciting curriculum which will instill self belief and a love of learning into our children.”
Arranging a visit to Bannerman Road Community Academy
Tel: 0117 377 2080
All Hallows Road, Bristol, BS5 0HR