Early years, Primary
Inner London Main Pay Scale
Are you a well rounded and experienced qualified nursery teacher, looking to join a highly committed and enthusiastic staff team at our supportive, dynamic and vibrant school and nursery?
The successful teacher will join a talented and hardworking staff team, supported by a Headteacher and Governors who are committed to fostering a culture of team work, collaboration and professional growth. Energy, optimism and enthusiasm are essential in order to share our passion for ‘growing brighter futures’.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an accomplished, highly motivated, committed and passionate early years practitioner with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• Have an ability and commitment to engage, motivate and inspire all children to learn, achieve and make good progress
• Have a real belief in inclusivity and the fact that all children can be supported to be successful
• Have an excellent general knowledge and understanding of the Early Years and Foundation Stage Framework
• Have an excellent working knowledge of key Early Years transitions from Nursery to Reception
• Have a commitment to high standards of learning and development across all areas of the profile
• Have flexibility, resilience, adaptability and commitment to work as part of a team
• Be a great communicator with good interpersonal skills who can also actively engage with parents
• Be passionate about education in a school deeply rooted in the local community
• Wonderful pupils in a diverse and inclusive school with a real commitment to the community
• An enthusiastic and highly skilled staff team
• A commitment to on-going professional development to further develop your career with a dedicated Personal Growth Partner (PGP) to support and guide your career pathway
• A powerful ethos based on improving children’s lives through outstanding education
• An exciting teaching and learning environment with impressive facilities including a Forest Schools area and access to a food technology room/science lab, Astroturf pitch, music & performing arts room and a dedicated library
• A deeply committed staff and Board of Governors, constantly striving for improvement and excellence
• Active and engaged parents and carers
• A genuine commitment to ensure a respectful work life balance and regular opportunities to socialise with colleagues
Applying for the job
To apply: Please send a completed application form to HR@clapham-manor.co.uk
Closing date: 4pm Wednesday 12th May 2021
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Shortlisting and invite to interview: By Friday 14th May 2021
Shortlisted candidate virtual interviews: Monday 17th May 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
501 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Clapham Manor Primary School
Clapham Manor Primary, situated in the heart of Borough Lambeth, is a two form entry primary school and nursery . The sits at community strives, through moto ‘Growing Brighter Futures’ to ensure children experience base solid academic learning wrapped up education whole person for 21st Century life.
Arranging a visit to Clapham Manor Primary School
Visits to the school or virtual meetings with a member of SLT are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Susan Riggs by email: HR@clapham-manor.co.uk or by telephone 020 7622 3919