19 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
23 May 2023
- View all Full timejobs - The Governors of Parkview Nursery School are looking to appoint a fixed term, full time teacher for a Maternity cover. Although the post is advertised to Start in September 2023, we would consider a later start date for the right candidate.
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 12 months
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a degree or equivalent and QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and is an outstanding class teacher.
- Has relevant experience of Teaching in Early Years.
- Enjoys working with children and can form positive and supportive relationships with children, colleagues, and parents.
- Values play as an important learning tool.
- Has high expectations of all children and is committed to raising standards.
- Can be flexible and is able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Has experience of planning, monitoring, and assessing our youngest pupils learning.
What the school offers its staff
In return Parkview Nursery School can offer a friendly and dedicated team who place great emphasis on creating high quality Early Years education in an exciting and stimulating environment and care for and support the children and one another.
Parkview Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, a full DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check will be required for the successful candidates and excellent professional references.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Parkview Nursery School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 4
- Education phase
- View all Nurseryjobs
- School size
- 51 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 4
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Parkview Nursery School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01229 772340
We have a vacancy for a positive and enthusiastic Teacher who will support the learning and development of all the children in this open plan Nursery School working with the Acting Headteacher and other Nursery Staff. The successful candidate will build up a close relationship with the children and their families, be patient, hardworking and have high expectations of themselves and the children. We are looking for someone who: • A degree or equivalent and QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and is an outstanding class teacher. • Relevant experience of Teaching in Early Years. • Enjoys working with children and can form positive and supportive relationships with children, colleagues, and parents. • Values play as an important learning tool. • Has high expectations of all children and is committed to raising standards. • Can be flexible and is able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team. • Has experience of planning, monitoring, and assessing our youngest pupils learning.
Arranging a visit to Parkview Nursery School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed