- to be fully conversant and comply with the statutory framework and
practice guidance of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- to display a high level of enthusiasm, loyalty and motivation
- to adhere to the policies and ethos of St Anne's
- to promote equal opportunities for all
- to plan the learning environment and curriculum in our Nursery class, supporting and extending children’s play, learning and development
- continually to assess children's achievements and plan their next steps.
- to establish relationships with the children and their
Essential educational requirements
GCSE English, Maths and Science
Essential skills and experience
The successful candidate is expected to be an outstanding and innovative teacher.
About St Anne's Catholic Primary School
- Washington Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG4 5AA
- LA Maintained School
- St Anne's Catholic Primary School website (opens in a new window)