Nursery Teacher - The Ridgeway Primary School
This job expired on 4 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
4 June 2023 at 11:59pm
4 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Part timejobs - Part Time - 0.6 FTE
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £43,685 Per Year
What skills and experience we're looking for
Part-Time (0.6 FTE) AM only plus PPA - Permanent
Required for September 2023
“Pupils are enthusiastic and conscientious learners.”
“Pupils and staff have very positive relationships which create a harmonious learning environment throughout the school.” (Ofsted, June 2019)
You will be someone who:
- has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the EYFS framework
- consistently demonstrates high expectations and can support pupils to achieve;
- demonstrates and expects excellent oral language skills;
- is self-motivated, creative and empathetic;
- is committed to and enthusiastic about working within a team of professionals who are dedicated to nurturing and developing the whole child;
- is committed to the inclusion of all children and their families.
In return, we can offer ongoing training and development opportunities within school and across the Whitley Excellence Cluster (WEC).
What the school offers its staff
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack, job description and person specification.
Please visit the school website for more details - https://www.theridgewayprimary.net
Closing date: Applications will be considered upon receipt
Interview date: To be confirmed
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
The Ridgeway Primary School is committed to inclusion and equity. We welcome talented applicants from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Ridgeway Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 453 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Ridgeway Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to The Ridgeway Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
We Need More KS1/KS2 Teachers - We Promoted the Others!
Vale Academy Trust
Denchworth Road, Wantage, OX12 9AU
Hughenden Primary School
Spring Valley Drive, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 4LR
PPA Cover Teacher - EP Collier Primary School
E P Collier Primary School
Ross Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 8DZ
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher (0.6, 3 days per week) - Fixed Term until 31/8/24
St Nicholas' Church of England Infants' School and Nursery Class, Wallingford
St Nicholas Road, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8HX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed