24 days remaining to apply
Job start date
4 September 2023
21 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
14 March 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours a week
What skills and experience we're looking for
- A dynamic and creative teacher.
- A teacher who is committed to working in a team to promote exciting and creative learning.
- Someone committed to further professional development.
- A highly motivated person with high expectations of self and others.
- A competent user of ICT.
- A person with good interpersonal skills.
- A person who can work with other colleagues to jointly plan, prepare, implement, mark and assess a curriculum appropriate to the needs of the children.
What the school offers its staff
- Training for development.
- A well-resourced school.
- Supportive staff, parents and Governors.
- An opportunity for the right person to help shape the development of a subject across the school.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 176 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Weobley Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 208 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Weobley Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Weobley Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Cradley CofE Primary School
Cradley, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR13 5NG
Somers Park Primary School
Somers Park Avenue, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 1SE
St Francis Xavier's Primary School
Venns Lane, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR1 1DT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Herefordshire, County Of