Yardley Primary School is a 2 form entry community school school situated on the edge of Chingford in Waltham Forest with a long proven record of academic success. As a school we aim provide a safe, stimulating and inspirational environment for children to learn and thrive academically, socially, physically and emotionally. We teach a broad and balanced curriculum which enables our pupils to become literate and numerate with high levels of spoken, investigative and problem solving skills, together with a balanced view of the World.
This is underpinned by the promotion of our core values of honesty, responsibility, trust, respect, enjoyment and a positive attitude to competition and good manners.
We are looking to recruit a Nursery teacher, either experienced or an NQT, who:
• Has recent successful teaching experience in an Early Years setting preferably in at least one multi-cultural city based school.
• Has demonstrable high standards of primary classroom practice
• Shows evidence of a commitment to excellence and the maximizing of academic and personal achievement for all pupils
• Has experience of leading a Nursery team or can demonstrate the capability to
• Will be able to build effective relationships with parents through confident communication skills
• A supportive team with a strong ethos of collective responsibility
• Opportunities for career development
• A positive learning environment with hard working and excellently behaved pupils
• Outer London pay scale
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school in advance. More information about the school can be found on our website www.yardleyprimary.co.uk
Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced Criminal Record Check via DBS. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
About Yardley Primary School
- Hawkwood Crescent, London, E4 7PH
- Yardley Primary School website (opens in a new window)