This post offers an exciting
opportunity to join a friendly and supportive environment with staff dedicated
to raising the standards of achievement and providing quality education.
- Provide administrative support to the office team
- Assist with first aid of pupils - training can be organised
- Support with HR and Payroll admin as required
- Respond to parental and staff queries
- Previous admin experience an advantage
- Strong organisational and time management
- Proficiency in basic computer applications (e.g. office/outlook)
Position start date: As soon as possible (subject to pre-employment checks)
1 point 2 - £22,366 FTE pro rata. Inclusive of NJC pay award increase.
Location: Linton Heights Junior School
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 6 hours
per week. 8:30am-3:00pm including
30min unpaid lunch break.
Term time only - 38 weeks per year
Applications Close: Friday 1st December 2023
Interviews: Friday 8th December 2023
How to apply - information for applicants:
Linton Heights is fully
committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we
expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post
will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be
exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This job post has expired.