Hours: 37 hours per week
Position: Part time – term time plus 2 weeks
Salary: £19,975 – £22,495 Actual Salary (FTE £22,129 - £24,920)
Closing date: 9am 26thSeptember 2022
Interview Date: 4thOctober 2022
St Peter’s Catholic Voluntary Academy in Earl Shilton is part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
We are seeking to recruit a proactive, organised, and skilled Office Manager to join our team.
Working in our main office you will come into daily contact with our parents and staff so, as well as having administrative experience, you will also possess excellent communication skills and have a friendly, outgoing manner. You will be working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday term time with two weeks to be worked in the school holidays.
- providing general administrative support for senior leaders and other teaching staff in the school.
- To answer, manage and direct all telephone calls and visitors to the school efficiently and effectively.
- Dealing with challenging callers and visitors to the school and the handling of external complaints.
- Liaise with parents and carers to communicate messages from school.
- To prepare whole school mailings, including mail merge, labels, and distribution.
- Deal with the financial administration: purchase orders, deliveries, invoices and follow up queries and maintaining registers for dinner money, trips and fundraising
- Updating and maintaining the Single Central Record for staff.
- To approve overtime / casual claims as appropriate, liaising with central team
- Liaising with central HR team.
- Arranging cover with agencies for both planned and unplanned absences.
- To look after sick children – contacting parents and supervising the children until collected
- Line management of other office staff.
- Perform any task or duty under the reasonable direction of the Headteacher.
This is a key position in the school and highly valued by students, staff, and parents.
To apply for this role please visit the Trust vacancies pagewww.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/and submit your application no later than the closing date of 0900 am 26thSeptember 2022. Interviews to be held on the 4thOctober 2022
This is a Part time, Permanent post
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK. The Trust will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
This job post has expired.