- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £34,689 to £35,949
Office Manager, required as soon as possible.
The Governors seek to appoint a professional and highly motivated individual to lead and manage administration, and support all aspects of HR, health and safety, and governors’ meetings for this outstanding oversubscribed mixed comprehensive in the heart of Chelsea. You will:
- Be supportive of the school’s religious ethos
- Have office management and/or HR experience
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Be a focal point of contact within the College for staff, parents, and outside agencies
- Be very well organised, able to manage a variety of different tasks simultaneously and work to deadlines
- Be experienced in dealing with confidential work
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Have the ability to lead and to work as a member of the team
- Be proactive in the workplace
- Be able to plan strategically
- Be able to work flexible hours (including some evenings).
- The opportunity to be part of a staff with a very strong vision and shared values
- Very supportive parents
- Support to carry out your role
- Exceptional ICT facilities
- A personalised programme of CPD
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Generous benefits including a travel card.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 641 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Saint Thomas More Language College
St Thomas More Language College is a co-educational voluntary aided school based in Kensington and Chelsea London for students aged 11-16. It is a Roman Catholic school. At the heart of school’s buildings stands its chapel. Mass celebrated at beginning each day. In tutor groups, morning, there also daily act worship composed around whole theme. The has house system throughout year are variety inter-house competitions. Values vision: sees itself as community living growing faith. school, it firmly believed that life teachings Jesus Christ foundation all undertakes. expects members to be responsible citizens upholding gospel values society. Ofsted: “Teachers’ continuing training outstanding, with large numbers engaged further study several working towards Masters qualification. very rich range additional learning opportunities, including some outstanding music provision, developing strong spiritual, moral, social, cultural emotional experiences real strength college. governing body know college intimately work strategically senior team promoting leadership.”
Arranging a visit to Saint Thomas More Language College
The school is an equal opportunity employer and promotes and supports the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. The post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.